Maxgars MotherCare Prenatal + DHA 200 mg, 90 Capsules
A mother is born with a Baby while a more Woman exists before.
Pregnancy is a phase of jubilant adventure, magnificent joy & feeling beautiful along with the immense mood swings and innocent cravings. An experience, only a woman is blessed to have.
To ensure a healthy pregnancy & reduce/avoid the potential concerns or complications during pregnancy or childbirth, preconception and Prenatal Care is imperative.
Prenatal care includes:
- Regular visits to a Gynaecologist.
- A wholesome and varied diet (fresh fruits, seasonal vegetables, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, whole-grain breads, cereals and dairy products).
- Carefully designed exercises.
- A stress free lifestyle.
While getting all the vitamins and minerals from your food is the best possible bet, you may be required to take some supplements as well. Owing to the incapability of our diet to deliver the required elements, it is also suggested by most gynaecologists and paediatricians to take Multivitamins right from the conception stage and during complete pregnancy to bridge any nutritional gaps in the mother’s diet. Folic acid, Iodine, Calcium & iron, are also particularly important.
Introduction to Maxgars MotherCare Prenatal + DHA
To support you through your best phase of life, Maxgars strives to bring for you the unification of most natural uniquely crafted prenatal supplements for the optimum growth of the Fetus while giving paramount importance to the health of the expecting mother.
Maxgars MotherCare Prenatal + DHA in comparison to other brands.
A plethora of prenatal supplements and Gummy Vitamins may be available in stores but an expecting woman should not be oblivious of her vulnerability to the side effects or risks involved with the chemical compounds present in most of the supplements .
Why Maxgars MotherCare Prenatal supplements
- No chemical compounds.
- Pure multivitamins scientifically extracted for prenatal care.
- Essential minerals.
- Recommended daily dose of Folic acid.
- DHA 200mg (fatty acids responsible for the growth of brain and eyes of the Fetus and improving the cholesterol profile for the mother) from pure herbs and herbal extracts.
- Since DHA is known to improve brain function, regular consumption of these 200 mg prenatal capsules may also avoid the risk of Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children.
- EPA which along with DHA may help reduce inflammation and avoid risk of developing chronic diseases, such as heart disease for both mother and the baby.
- Gluten free.
- 100% vegetarian.
- No side effects.