What are the signs of PCOS?
Some common signs of PCOS include:
- No periods, irregular periods, or very heavy periods.
- Pelvic pain.
- Extra hair on your face or other parts of your body, called “hirsutism”.
- Weight gain or trouble losing weight.
- Patches of dark, thick skin.
- If you have some of the above signs, you might have PCOS. There may be other reasons that you have one or more of these signs. See a doctor to find out the cause.
What causes PCOS?
No one knows the exact cause of PCOS. We do know that most of its symptoms come from problems with hormones, or natural body chemicals. Many girls with PCOS have too much insulin, a hormone that helps turn food into energy. Extra insulin can cause the darkened skin you may have on your neck, behind your knees, and other places.
Girls with PCOS also have extra androgens . Although people often think of androgens as male hormones, females have them too. The extra androgen can lead to acne, excess body hair, weight gain, irregular periods, and other PCOS symptoms.
Does PCOS mean I have cysts on my ovaries?
The term “polycystic ovaries” means that there are lots of tiny cysts, or little sacs, on the ovaries. Some young women with PCOS have these cysts, but many others do not. Even if you have them, they are not harmful and do not need to be removed.
Will PCOS affect my ability to have children someday?
PCOS can cause problems with fertility (ability to get pregnant), but these problems usually can be treated. Treatments include medications to lower your insulin levels and to help you ovulate — or release an egg — each month. If you are concerned about your ability to get pregnant in the future, talk to your doctor.
What is Maxgars Rescos? How can it help?
Maxgars Rescos is a 100% Natural Treatment For Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOD/PCOS) & All Related Problems.
- Regulates menstrual disorder.
- Control weight gain resulted by PCOS.
- Stops growth of abnormal hair on the face.
- Helps balance out hormones.
- Reduces symptoms caused by PCOS.
- Beneficial for Women’s overall health.
- Helps increase fertility and pregnancy.
- Decreases androgen in women. Androgen is a male hormone.
- Increased Sex desire in women.